Men's Teva Original Universal Sandal in Etching Dark Olive
212119Regular price $54.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Universal Strapping Stytem™
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Best for: all-day wear, festival wear, getting around town, water activities
We know online shopping can be tricky! Since we carry many different brands and styles, sizing can really vary from piece to piece. There is no size chart that will work for certain for every person or clothing item! If you have any questions regarding sizing please contact us and thank you for shopping with us!
IN GENERAL: 00-EXTRA SMALL, 0-2 SMALL, 4-6 MEDIUM, 8-10 LARGE, 12-14 EXTRA LARGE
Although our goal at BC is for you to love all of your purchases, we understand that returns happen.
- We gladly accept returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged, or unaltered merchandise purchased online that shipped within 14 days. To be eligible for a return, items must be in perfect condition in the original packaging with tags still attached.
- Online purchases are eligible for RETURN ONLY within 14 business days from the day the package was delivered via UPS or USPS tracking.
- Local pick-up: Your items will be eligible for return 14 days after your order is marked ready for pick-up. You will receive a notification that your order is ready for pick-up in original form via e-mail (be sure to check your spam and junk folders).
- Sale items cannot be refunded or returned.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE. Which includes: SALE TAB and discount codes 30% and more. No exceptions.
- FINAL SALE ITEMS: jewelry, bralettes, and hats
- If you return a final sale item or send back a late return, there will be a 20% restocking fee deducted from your refund.
- If you send shoes back with stickers and return labels directly on the box, or if the shoe box is damaged, we will deduct 20% from your refund.
- Items are only eligible for EXCHANGE when items are exchanged in store at Boot Country. Customers have 30 days to exchange their items IN STORE ONLY. This starts on the day that your item is paid for.
- Local pick-up: your items will be eligible for exchange 30 days after your order is marked ready for pick-up (exchange is only offered when items are exchanged in store at Boot Country).
NEW FEATURE: Request a return straight from your accounts page. To access your account, click HERE or click the login button at the bottom of the navigation tab. For desktop users, click on the account icon (next to the checkout icon) near the top right of the homepage.
- Start your return process by emailing us at email@example.com
- If you are approved and your return is received, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2-5 business days.
- If you request a return label from Boot Country, the cost of return shipping, $5.00, will be deducted from your refund or store credit.
- If you do not want a return label from Boot Country, you will be responsible for return shipping costs through USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Ship your item(s) to: Boot Country, 6467 U.S. Highway 49, Hattiesburg, MS 39401