Swig Sand Art Packi 12 Cooler
215017Regular price $49.99
Keep cooler and carry on! 🧊 A colorful take on a seaside sunset cascading across sandy shores.
The Packi 12 Cooler is a must-have for loading up lunch or packing drinks for a beach day. The wireframe top means you can add ice and up to 12 cans with ease, and even offers the perfect spot to store your Swig Water Bottle!
- Exterior, PVC-coated polyester shell is waterproof, wipeable and puncture-resistant
- Wireframe design opens fully to allow for wide access
- Lightweight and condensation-free
- Empty ice as it melts to avoid leakage
- Top handles are great for grab & go lifting and snap together to hold your Swig Life 20oz Water Bottles (sold separately)
- Removable strap includes a comfortable, cushioned shoulder pad
- Reinforced nylon webbing and sturdy polypropylene hardware to safely hold a maximum weight
- Easy-access, back external pocket
- 2 gallons (9 liters)
- Holds 8-12 bottles and cans + ice
- Holds snacks and lunch + ice
- Measures: 10” W x 7” D x 9.5" H
- Shoulder strap: extends to 48"
- Weighs: 1.2lbs when empty
When caring for your Packi 12:
- Avoid sharp objects that may damage the liner
- Wipe surface spills and clean the interior using a damp sponge
- Do not use detergents or cleaning solutions containing bleach
When using your Packi 12:
- To keep it colder, put ice in last, and do not drain the water when the ice melts
- Performs best with zipper closed and stored out of the sun
- Pre-chill food and drinks before you pack
Swig Life's Tri Cool Technology features triple-layer construction for maximum insulation:
- Extra-thick close cell-foam insulation provides twice the temperature retention of other foam liners and the base is constructed with an additional layer of insulation where cold is most likely to escape
- Heavy-duty, yet lightweight, exterior PVC-coated polyester shell provides a superior temperature barrier
- AquaSeal heat welded seams ensure a leakproof BPA-free lining*
*This item does not feature a waterproof zipper. It may leak liquid contents when turned over, only the lining is considered leakproof.