DESERT BRONZE SELF TANNING MOUSSE
125773Regular price $28.99
Below is everything you need to know and more about Desert Bronze Self Tanning Mousse
- Streak Free, NO ORANGE
- 100% Vegan and PETA approved product
- Shelf life is 12 Months
- All orders include a free mitt for easy, smooth application.
WHY DESERT BRONZE:
Desert Bronze was formulated after 13 years of self-tanning experience. From towelettes, lotion, sprays. Everything was tested. I found that mousse was the only way to go when it comes to self-tanning. Easy application and streak free. But finding the perfect product was impossible. From orange skin to the typical self-tanner smell, to those embarrassing streaks… Enough was enough.
This product spent a year in production making sure that all expectations were met. A flawless dark color after ONE application that leaves you a natural tone (NOT ORANGE). You are streak free and no awkward phase between the next application.
Q: How do I prep before my application?
A: Shower, exfoliate, shave, and dry skin completely. DO NOT apply any lotion or oils to skin before application if you want the area tan.
Q: How do I apply it?
A: Apply 1-2 pumps of foam to provided mitt. Apply to one body part at a time. (I personally start with my chest/neck, then to arms, stomach, thighs, lower legs, hands/feet, face and lastly my back) Apply in a circular motion. Apply lightly to the following areas: Face, hands, ankles, knees, and elbows.
Q: How often do I need to apply it?
A: One coat of Desert Bronze will last 5-7 days. If you want a very consistent dark tan with no fade time I suggest every 4 days.
Q: Will it fade or get patchy like most self-tanners?
A: Like any sel-tanner it will fade with time. There is not patchy phase with Desert Bronze.
Q: I have waited to long before reapplying or I have several coats and want a fresh start?
A: If you have any dark patches due to dryer areas of skin and you want to remove the tan, you have applied and applied over a long period of time and want it all off for a new start, or have waited too long before reapplying and want a fresh start. Soak in the tub or long shower, use your favorite scrub (not necessary) and an exfoliating mitt or loufa. Scrub vigorously. The new tan application will cover and distribute very well if not all tan is removed!! Do not stress.. Just add more tan! Trust me!
Q: When can I shower?
A: Please allow 6-8 hours before showering after application.
Q: How long does it take to dry on skin?
A: Tan application will dry within 3-5 minutes.
Q: Will it come off on my clothes?
A: Only if you immediately put on clothing before allowing to fully dry. If you do not rinse tan and your skin or clothing gets wet or you sweat. But only in this instance.
Q: Will it sweat off??
A: If you are wearing very tight clothing and are sweating extensively the tan will want to rub off like any self-tanner or spray tan. But do not stress. Simply shower, exfoliate in the general area and reapply as directed above.
Q: The color is dark but I want EVEN DARKER?
A: No problem!! Either apply a second coat on first application or after showering (6-8 hours after application) simply apply another coat!
Q: Why use a mitt?
A: I would not sell this product with out a mitt included. I have had tan palms too many times to leave that out for my customers. USE THE MITT!! You will achieve a streak free tan with clean palms this way!
Q: How do I maintain my tan?
A: Do not scrub body unless you exfoliating for new application. Wash lightly with soap. Using a daily moisturizing lotion will greatly improve the life time of your tan. When drying off DO NOT RUB roughly.
Q: Will it rinse off in the shower??
A: Like ANY self tanner or spray tan.. the solution will wash off BUT will leave you with a flawless, dark tan.
Q: Does Desert Bronze expire?
A: Yes, BUT NOT UNTIL YOU HAVE HAD IT A YEAR! 12 month self life
Q: Is it safe?
A: Desert Bronze is one of very few self tanning products that is 100% Vegan, organic and PETA approved. No harmful additives!
We know online shopping can be tricky! Since we carry many different brands and styles, sizing can really vary from piece to piece. There is no size chart that will work for certain for every person or clothing item! If you have any questions regarding sizing please contact us and thank you for shopping with us!
IN GENERAL: 00-EXTRA SMALL, 0-2 SMALL, 4-6 MEDIUM, 8-10 LARGE, 12-14 EXTRA LARGE
Thank you for your recent purchase with Boot Country! Although our goal at BC is for you to love all of your purchases, we understand that returns happen.
Submit a request through our Returns Portal.
Return Eligibility Requirements
ALMOST all items are eligible for a return, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, or unaltered in addition to being smoke, perfume, deodorant, make-up, dog hair and damage free.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
- Shoes must be shipped back in their original shoe box. The shoe box needs to be placed in another box or mailer bag to avoid damage from shipping.
- Shoes returned using the shoe box as the shipping box, or shoes returned without their original shoe box are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Bralettes, Jewelry, Hats and Beanies
- Any items marked 30% off or more at time of sale
All final sale items or late returns sent back will be subject to a 20% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.
- Start your return process by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or requesting a return through our Returns Portal.
- Return for an exchange:
- We cannot provide online exchanges or holds due to limited inventory. If an exchange is needed we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- Items may be exchanged in-store only at Boot Country (6467 US HWY 49, Hattiesburg, MS).
- Customers have 30 days from the date of fulfillment to exchange their items IN STORE ONLY.
- Return for a refund:
- Packages must be postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. If using a label provided through our return portal, the customer agrees to have the cost of the shipping withheld from their refund.
- The shipping cost can vary from $5 up to $25 depending on the weight of the returning package.
- Once the customer receives a return label from Boot Country or is approved to return their item(s), the customer has 7 days to ship their order back.
- There are two ways to send a return:
- Send back the return yourself, using whichever shipping method you prefer (address provided below) -or-
- Submit a return request (through our Returns Portal) and we will e-mail a return shipping label to you (see below for Returns Portal Instructions).
- When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to our warehouse!
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Send returns to the following address:
6467 US HWY 49
Hattiesburg, MS 39401