Men's Double H Graham Steel Toe Work Boot
14445Regular price $249.99
Our Men's 11" Domestic Bison Leather Wide Square Steel Toe I.C.E.™ Roper is built for performance, protection and comfort.
Designed with a durable bison leather foot and steel safety toe, it's also equipped with a shock-absorbing insert and our ultra-strong oil- and slip-resisting I.C.E.™ outsole that's designed with outstanding abrasion resistance for longer wear. This style is proudly Made in the USA with global parts.
- Genuine Briar Bison Leather Foot
- Echo Taupe Full Grain Leather Shaft
- Wide Square Toe
- Steel Safety Toe
- Leather Lining
- 8 Row Stitch Pattern
- Saddle Vamp
- Texon Insole with Flexible Cork Inlay
- Midnight Shock Absorbing Polyurethane Insert
- Oak I.C.E.™ Outsole
- 1 ⅝ Inch Heel
- Made in USA with Global Parts
We know online shopping can be tricky! Since we carry many different brands and styles, sizing can really vary from piece to piece. There is no size chart that will work for certain for every person or clothing item! If you have any questions regarding sizing please contact us and thank you for shopping with us!
IN GENERAL: 00-EXTRA SMALL, 0-2 SMALL, 4-6 MEDIUM, 8-10 LARGE, 12-14 EXTRA LARGE
Thank you for your recent purchase with Boot Country! Although our goal at BC is for you to love all of your purchases, we understand that returns happen.
Submit a request through our Returns Portal.
Return Eligibility Requirements
ALMOST all items are eligible for a return, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, or unaltered in addition to being smoke, perfume, deodorant, make-up, dog hair and damage free.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
- Shoes must be shipped back in their original shoe box. The shoe box needs to be placed in another box or mailer bag to avoid damage from shipping.
- Shoes returned using the shoe box as the shipping box, or shoes returned without their original shoe box are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Bralettes, Jewelry, Hats and Beanies
- Any items marked 30% off or more at time of sale
All final sale items or late returns sent back will be subject to a 20% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.
- Start your return process by emailing us at email@example.com or requesting a return through our Returns Portal.
- Return for an exchange:
- We cannot provide online exchanges or holds due to limited inventory. If an exchange is needed we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- Items may be exchanged in-store only at Boot Country (6467 US HWY 49, Hattiesburg, MS).
- Customers have 30 days from the date of fulfillment to exchange their items IN STORE ONLY.
- Return for a refund:
- Packages must be postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. If using a label provided through our return portal, the customer agrees to have the cost of the shipping withheld from their refund.
- The shipping cost can vary from $5 up to $25 depending on the weight of the returning package.