Wrangler FR Flame Resistant Original Fit Jean in Prewash
199449Regular price $69.99
Our top priority is keeping you safe on the job site, which is why we take flame resistance seriously. Our Wrangler® FR jeans are built to last through the rigors of dangerous and rugged working conditions, so you can dress for the job with complete confidence. Each pair of our flame-resistant (FR) jeans is made of pre-washed, heavyweight cotton denim for a comfortable feel and fit, but that's not all. With a full seat and thigh, these FR jeans feature the same fit as the Original Cowboy Cut 13MWZ that you know and love. They come fully equipped with our authentic five-pocket styling, 'W' stitching on the back pockets, and a safety orange ID patch on the outside for high visibility. Not too loose. Not too tight. Plus, these hard-working jeans fit over boots.
Certifications: ATPV 24.0 CAL/CM2. Meets NFPA 70e/NFPA 2112 Certification. CAT2.
Front Rise: 9 1/2"
Leg: Fits over boot
Leg Opening: 17"
Front Closure: Zip-Fly with button closure
We know online shopping can be tricky! Since we carry many different brands and styles, sizing can really vary from piece to piece. There is no size chart that will work for certain for every person or clothing item! If you have any questions regarding sizing please contact us and thank you for shopping with us!
IN GENERAL: 00-EXTRA SMALL, 0-2 SMALL, 4-6 MEDIUM, 8-10 LARGE, 12-14 EXTRA LARGE
Thank you for your recent purchase with Boot Country! Although our goal at BC is for you to love all of your purchases, we understand that returns happen.
Submit a request through our Returns Portal.
Return Eligibility Requirements
ALMOST all items are eligible for a return, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, or unaltered in addition to being smoke, perfume, deodorant, make-up, dog hair and damage free.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
- Shoes must be shipped back in their original shoe box. The shoe box needs to be placed in another box or mailer bag to avoid damage from shipping.
- Shoes returned using the shoe box as the shipping box, or shoes returned without their original shoe box are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Bralettes, Jewelry, Hats and Beanies
- Any items marked 30% off or more at time of sale
All final sale items or late returns sent back will be subject to a 20% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount.
- Start your return process by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or requesting a return through our Returns Portal.
- Return for an exchange:
- We cannot provide online exchanges or holds due to limited inventory. If an exchange is needed we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- Items may be exchanged in-store only at Boot Country (6467 US HWY 49, Hattiesburg, MS).
- Customers have 30 days from the date of fulfillment to exchange their items IN STORE ONLY.
- Return for a refund:
- Packages must be postmarked within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. If using a label provided through our return portal, the customer agrees to have the cost of the shipping withheld from their refund.
- The shipping cost can vary from $5 up to $25 depending on the weight of the returning package.
- Once the customer receives a return label from Boot Country or is approved to return their item(s), the customer has 7 days to ship their order back.
- There are two ways to send a return:
- Send back the return yourself, using whichever shipping method you prefer (address provided below) -or-
- Submit a return request (through our Returns Portal) and we will e-mail a return shipping label to you (see below for Returns Portal Instructions).
- When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to our warehouse!
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Send returns to the following address:
6467 US HWY 49
Hattiesburg, MS 39401