What do I do if an item is out of stock?
- We know how it feels to fall in love with a piece to find out it's sold out later! Don't stress; we have you covered! Sign up to receive restock notifications when an item is back in stock:
- Select your Size
- Enter your Email Address
- Click "Notify Me”
I received my order, but it is damaged. Help!
- We want you to love your items! We try to inspect every item but we are only human and sometimes miss things. If you have a damaged item please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the damaged item. Please include your name, order number, and 'damaged item received' in the subject line.
What size should I order? (Clothing)
- We totally understand that all of our beautiful customers are different shapes and sizes, and sometimes it is difficult to shop online because you can't try anything on! We have created a Size Chart (located in the drop down menu under product page) to help you decide which size would be best for you.
What size should I order? (Boots)
We carry a broad range of sizes and brands as part of our commitment to give our customers the selection, style and fit they are looking for. We cannot guarantee a certain style or size will fit, but here is a general advice that should help you find the proper fit.
- Whenever possible get your foot measured. Most boots and shoe stores use a foot-measuring device called a Brannock, which offers the most accurate foot measurements.
- If you are familiar with the brand, order the same size you usually wear in that brand.
- If you own another brand of boots, this size will usually do! If you don't remember the size, look inside the shaft of the boots or on the inside bottom.
- If it is your first pair of western boots, usually start with 1/2 a size down from your normal shoe size.
- If you are between sizes, order a 1/2 size up.
What is your return policy?
- Learn more HERE
Do you ship outside of the US?
- Currently, we can only accommodate orders within the United States.
When will my order ship?
Once your order is successfully submitted, our fabulous team works hard to get your order packed and ready to ship to you within 1-3 business days. Shipping times typically take anywhere from 2-10 business days.
For holidays, Friday afternoons, weekends, and during physical inventory audits, we may take up to 3 business days to ship orders from our warehouse.
- Learn more about our shipping times HERE.
From what location do my items ship?
- Boot Country is located and ship from South Mississippi.
I accidentally selected "Pickup In-Store". Can I change this to ship to my address?
- Please contact our customer service as soon as possible to make changes to your order! We'll do our best to get your goodies to you as soon as we can!
How can I check my order status?
- Click "View your order" on your order confirmation email, or log into your account on our website.
- You can use your tracking number to follow your order from our site to your door.
Where is my order confirmation?
- As soon as your order is submitted, you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you entered on your order.
- If, for some reason, you didn't get an email, please check your spam folder.
Am I able to cancel/edit my order?
- Please e-mail email@example.com or call 601-336-5494 if you’d like to cancel or edit your order. We are only able to cancel/edit orders if the order has not already shipped. Please keep in mind that we try to ship out packages as quickly as possible so requests for cancellations should be sent as soon as possible.
Can I place an order over the phone?
- Absolutely! You can reach us at (601) 325-8252 Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm CST
- Please have the product name(s) of the item(s) you want to purchase on hand when you call.
- Please note that we are unable to take PayPal or Sezzle orders over the phone.
What do I do if I got a delivery notification but I don't know where my order is?
- Sometimes the order status get updated early. Other times, the order might have misdelivered to a neighbor's address or be held up wherever your mail is processed ( apartment communities, PO Boxes, etc.).
- Please contact your local post office first to see if they can assist you in locating your package.
- You're always free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, but please wait 2-3 days after you received your notification.
Where do I get my order if i select Local Pickup at checkout?
- Once you receive a notification that your order is ready for pickup, come visit us at our storefront location to grab your items.
- 6467 US HW 49, Hattiesburg, MS 39401
What payment options do you accept?
- We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa debit/credit card payments, PayPal, ShopPay, and Sezzle.
- We don't accept personal checks, money orders, direct bank transfers or multiple forms of payment.
What is Sezzle?
- Shop Now, Pay Later with Sezzle in 4 easy, automatic payments and 0% interest! No hidden fees.
- Learn more HERE.
Will I be charged sales tax on my order?
- Applicable sales tax will be added automatically to your order if appropriate based on your shipping location. If you do not see sales tax added to your order amount at checkout then you will not be charged sales tax.
How do I apply a gift card code or a promo code at checkout?
- At checkout, go to your order summary and enter your code in the text box that says "Gift Card or Discount Code".
- If checking out on mobile, click on "Show Order Summary" to expand your cart.
Can I combine promo codes?
- Promo codes and offers cannot be combined with already discounted items or sale items. Only one promo code per order.
Do you have a storefront location?
- Yes, we are located at:
- 6467 US HWY 49, Hattiesburg, MS 39401
What is your phone number?
Have a question you don't see here?
- For more information, you can reach out to us at email@example.com or give us a call at 601-336-5494